ME!

My photo
I'm a lover of music, photography, travel, and the simple things in life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is my rant for Dani

Ok, so I apologize for being absent for a bit.  I've had a lot going on with school and trying  to get my portfolio finished for graduation.  Thank God that's turned in and I'm one step closer to my degree.  Yay!

Here's where my rant starts.  I FREAKING HATE POETRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want to stab it in the throat because I cannot get the hang of it!!!!!!!!!!!  It can go jump off a cliff for all I care.  I've been sitting on my bed for almost two hours trying to write something that even remotely looks like poetry.  Right now I'm at the point where I'm going to just throw some words on a piece of paper and break them up into rhythmic lines, and if my teacher doesn't like it, then she can just deal with it.  I didn't want to take that stupid class anyway.  Just pass me so I can be on my happy way.

Agh!  This is not worth my tears.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am no pro, but you learn the little tricks, and basically that's all I felt like you had to do was throw down words, break it up rhythmically, which we have as musicians, and call it poetry. Make images with words. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete