ME!

My photo
I'm a lover of music, photography, travel, and the simple things in life.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hola!

Howdy, y'all!  Well, as you can see this is my first entry.  As of right now I'm pretty burned out on writing, since I have just written three 10 page papers for school.  However, I've been wanting to get this thing started for a bit, so I figured, why not now?  So here it is!

Sometimes I have some pretty good ideas, with some pretty good points with little lessons that can be learned.  My plan with this blog is to post some of those little observations to make you people take a step back and think about it.  I'm also going to post a couple pieces of fiction, since I've just recently gotten into story writing.  It's pretty fun!

Also, this summer I'm planning on doing quite a bit of travelling with my camera.  I'll be writing up some segments on my journeys, and use photos to help enhance the readings.  Hope you all enjoy this!

xx Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment